The Sanctuary at Holloways
SENIOR HAIR STYLIST VACANCY, PART TIME POSITION
Do have a passion for hair? Do you enjoy making your clients feel special? We are looking to add a professional and talented, senior hair stylist to our team. Ideally with a passion for ethical hair care since we use cruelty free, naturally derived hair colour products and promote a sustainable ethos. You will also be driven and passionate about all things hair.
Our position is part time.
Our Hair and Beauty salon is situated in the beautiful Worcestershire countryside, it is beautifully designed to offer clients a relaxing and luxurious experience, with state of the art facilities, quality products and the best service. You will work in a positive environment with other highly motivated team members.
Our requirements are:
● A fully qualified and experienced (preferably 3 plus year) hair stylist
● Friendly and approachable and amazing at what you do.
● A reliable and friendly team member
● Someone who enjoys putting a smile on peoples faces
● A professional stylist who takes huge pride in their work
Your duties will include all aspects of hairdressing, including colouring, cutting, wash and blow drying as well as customer and reception skills, keeping the hair salon clean and other tasks in the salon.
What we’re offering:
● Excellent rates of pay and commission
● Pension Scheme
● Training and Development opportunities, which includes International training with Sens.us
● Retail commission
● Additional holiday over Christmas and New Year
If you believe you are the perfect candidate and you are interested in joining our team at The Sanctuary, please send a copy of your CV along with anything from your portfolio.